Monday, October 15, 2012

The day (or night) has finally come

So today I am offically 'overdue'! While Matt and I prepapre for what could be a long labor, many emotions are going through our heads, of'course Matt is staying 100% calm and you would think we were just going shopping or to dinner, I am starting to get a little nervous but more for the unknown of what this experince is going to be like.  I'm super excited to finally hold my little guy and start a new chapter in our book of life.

At 6pm tonight we will check into the hospital and start the induction process, lets hope its fast and easy!! Although something is telling me I'm in for an interesting labor.


Looking back at this picture I didn't realize how large I had actually gotten, thankfully it is all baby (well for the most part)

No comments:

Post a Comment